Anderson County and its five cities are a great place to visit, live, work, do business and even retire to. The information on this page will provide you will all the information you need. If you have any questions, please contact one of the following organizations:
- For information on visiting or retiring to Anderson County, contact the Anderson County Tourism Council at 800-524-3602 or visit www.yallcome.org.
- For information on moving to or opening a business in Anderson County, contact the Anderson County Chamber of Commerce at 865-457-2559 or visit www.andersoncountychamber.org.
- For information on building or expanding an industrial business in Anderson County, contact the Anderson County Economic Development Association at 865-457-1785 or visit www.andersoncountyeda.com.
- Click here, for information on Fair Housing.
Weather Alert System
To sign up for severe weather alerts in your area, click here: Code RED Weather Warning
State and Federal Information
- Clinton |100 N. Bowling Street | Clinton, TN 37716-2971 | 865-457-0424 | Mayor, Scott Burton | City Manager, Roger Houck
- Norris | PO Box 1090 | 20 Chestnut Drive | Norris, TN 37828 | 865-494-7645 | Mayor, Chris Mitchell | City Manager, Scott Hackler
- Oak Ridge | PO Box 1 | Oak Ridge, TN 37831 | 865-425-3550 | Mayor, Warren Gooch | City Manager, Mark Watson
- Oliver Springs | 701 Main Street | PO Box 303 | Oliver Springs, TN 37840 | 865-435-7722 | Mayor, Omer Cox | City Manager, Thomas McCormick
- Rocky Top | 195 S Main Street | PO Box 66 | Rocky Top, TN 37769-2204 | 865-426-2838 | Mayor, Timothy Sharp | City Manager, Michael Foster
Economic Development Organizations
Animal and Pet Resources